Here is a very simple fast and easy recipe for making beet & grape juice as you see in the picture above.
Let me first start with health benefits of beet & grapes.
Health benefits of beet:
- Lowers your blood pressure – drinking beet juice may reduce your systolic blood pressure in few hours. Beet contains naturally occurring nitrates, which are converted into nitric oxide in your body. Nitric oxide, in turn, helps to relax and dilate your blood vessels, improving blood flow and lowering blood pressure.
- Fight inflammation – Beets are a unique source of betaine, a nutrient that helps protects cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress. It’s also known to help fight inflammation, protect internal organs, improve vascular risk factors, enhance performance, and likely help prevent numerous chronic diseases
- Rich in valuable nutrients and fibers – Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (essential for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas). Beets also contain the B vitamin folate, which helps reduce the risk of birth defects.
- Detoxification – The betalin pigments in beets support your body’s Phase 2 detoxification process, which is when broken down toxins are bound to other molecules so they can be excreted from your body. Traditionally, beets are valued for their support in detoxification and helping to purify your blood and your liver.
- Anti-cancer properties – The powerful phytonutrients that give beets their deep crimson color may help to ward off cancer. Research has shown that beetroot extract reduced multi-organ tumor formations in various animal models when administered in drinking water, for instance, while beetroot extract is also being studied for use in treating human pancreatic, breast, and prostate cancers.
- Boost stamina -If you need a boost to make it through your next workout, beet juice may again prove valuable. Those who drank beet juice prior to exercise were able to exercise for up to 16 percent longer.
Health benefits of black grapes:
- Anthocyanins – Anthocyanins are the flavonoid compound that gives black grapes their dark color; A natural antioxidant, anthocyanins protect your body from damage from free radicals, produced as your body breaks down food, reducing the risk of cell damage and death and potentially slowing down the aging process.
- Low Glycemic Index – black grapes have a lower glycemic index of 43 to 51. The lower the GI is the less effect the food has on your blood sugar and insulin levels. This means grapes won’t cause your blood sugar levels to spike.
- Polyphenols – Polyphenols also are present in high concentrations in black grapes, they help in preventing cardiovascular diseases, cancers and osteoporosis. They may also help prevent neurodegenerative diseases and certain types of diabetes.
- Triggering Weight Loss – Antioxidant properties of black grapes help in releasing the unwanted toxins accumulated in the body which results in loss of weight.
- Relieving constipation, indigestion and treating kidney disorders – black grapes are rich in sugar, organic acid and polyose and hence act as a mild laxative to help cure constipation. They are effective in curing indigestion and irritation of stomach, and preventing dyspepsia. They also help in reducing acidity caused by uric acid thereby minimizing pressure on the kidneys.
- Improving Vision – Black grapes are well known for their effect on the eyesight. These grapes contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin which help in maintain a good eyesight and proper vision.
- Maintaining a Healthy and youthful Skin – Antioxidants present in black grapes render anti-ageing benefits like reduction of wrinkles, increase in elasticity of skin, proper blood circulation which lead to a healthy, youthful and glowing skin. Vitamin E present in these grapes secures the moisture of the skin and hence they are used as natural moisturizers. The Vitamin C content of these grapes ensures rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Maintaining long and healthy tresses – Consumption of black grapes is an ideal way to battle the general hair related problems faced by everyone these days, be it dandruff, hair fall, split ends or early greying.
Now that you know all the health benefits of beet and black grapes let’s start with the making process step by step.
Step 1 – Pressure cook or boil two beet roots with salt to taste while boiling (I personally would recommend not to use salt but if you use it a bit, the juice will taste great). Beet roots are a bit hard so pressure cooking them for 5-10 minutes make them soft and crushable.
Step 2 – Get a very good blender I used Ninja professional blender 900wats. Put two boiled beet roots and bunch of black grapes in the blender (you can add a glass of cold water for more quantity, I recommend no to add water to have pure thick and foamy juice as in the picture on top of this post)
Step 3 – Get a strainer and strain the blended juice which should be good enough for 2 full glasses if you add water you can make 3 glasses (If you add water you might as well add a small tea spoon of sugar as water neutralizes the taste of juice, however I would recommend it as I personally like raw natural juice with no added sugar or salt)
Step 4 (optional) – Clean your blender put the strained juice in the blender add some Ice and blend it again (perform this step if want beet & grape smoothie, I personally do not like the smoothie but if you do have kids then they would love the smoothie)
There you go in 3 easy steps you get a glass full of health and drinking 2-3 glass a week would surely show amazing health benefits on your body.
If you have any questions please contact us and please share this amazing recipe as much as you can so that other can take benefits of this amazing healthy juice very simple easy and fast to make.